Looking for a unique gift idea for a car lover you know? It’s interesting how often that conversation comes up here at in Louisville at Tony’s Brake & Alignment, when our customers in Louisville, Shepherdsville, Shelbyville, and other nearby communities chat with our shop’s service advisors and auto mechanics while getting vehicle service or auto repair performed.
That’s because Tony’s Brake & Alignment cares about people before their money. We’ve built a customer service reputation that demonstrates this. We understand it’s not always about auto repair. Often our conversations and service are about the more important things in life — weddings, births, graduations, and other reasons to celebrate.
Tony’s Brake & Alignment is uniquely positioned in the Louisville market. Our ASE-certified auto mechanics service all makes and models of vehicles here, including light-duty passenger vehicles, medium- and heavy-duty trucks, fleets, busses, RVs and even classic cars. So if you’re searching for a unique gift for a driver you know, we can help with a host of gift ideas.
Let’s talk about a few of them:
- Know a classic car owner? Consider a model that can be put together and cared for as much as that person cares about the classic he drives.
- Have a MOPAR, ‘Vette, Mustang or other enthusiast in mind? Or someone with an attachment to a specific make and model — their first car, current car or all-time favorite vehicle? A die-cast, built to scale replica is a very classy nostalgic gift.
- Need to be frugal? In-car conveniences are not only appreciated, they get used every day. Attractive travel mugs, chargers for phones and tablets, and warm travel blankets come to mind.
- In-car conveniences are always appreciates. Attractive travel mugs, chargers, travel blankets, dash am, and dashboard phone mounts (to prevent distracted driving) demonstrate you care about the drivers comfort and safety.
- For the new driver and your peace of mind, emergency necessities, such as a quality first aid kit, jumper cables, flares, foldable caution sign, and other “be prepared” gifts such as car cleaning kits, tire pressure gauge or flashlight can help someone you care about, who might not have had the driving experiences or available funds you have.
- Likewise, preventive maintenance or prepaid gift certificates can be a practical gift for a newer driver to not only get maintenance and auto repairs done, it would enable them to develop a relationship with the auto repair shop you trust.
- Do you know an interest or activity the driver is enthusiastic about? Then an audiobook or documentary (The Man [Steve McQueen] and Le Mans comes to mind) would be a nice way to fuel it. Or if music is their passion, a subscription to Tune-In Radio, Spotify or satellite radio could be just the gift they use every day.
- Is the driver a gearhead? Tools, equipment, service manuals, monogrammed driving gloves, memorabilia and information specific to their vehicle show you respect their inner nerd. Even a baseball cap or T-shirt emblazoned with their car’s logo fits the bill.
Male or female, finding the right gift for a car enthusiast can be difficult. But don’t hesitate to consult us, as we’d love to help. Call us, chat with us during an appointment you’ve scheduled for service or auto repair on your vehicle, or at your convenience, drop by Tony’s Brake & Alignment at 4800 Poplar Level Road, Louisville, KY 40213, Monday to Friday, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Not only will you find out how much we care, you’ll learn you can count on us for a gift idea or two.