Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Even though Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your loved ones just how much you care, there are certain things you can do throughout the year to show just how much that special someone means to you. Even the smallest act goes a long way.
The team at Tony’s Brake & Alignment proposes starting small -- it is the little things that go a long way. Here are ten ways to show your loved ones you care:
- Fill up your sweetheart’s gas tank. This may seem small, but it goes a long way to show that you love and appreciate everything your special someone does for you.
- Clean your loved one’s car’s interior. Get out that vacuum and clean out all those pesky crumbs.
- Clean your sweetheart’s car’s exterior. Break out the car wash kit and get going. Imagine your loved one stepping into the garage and seeing a clean car ready to go!
- How about a detailing service? If your loved one is a car enthusiast, then they will love this act of kindness!
- A day trip or a weekend getaway involving a breathtaking scenic drive through Louisville is an unforgettable and meaningful gift. It sounds like the perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day.
- A road trip across Kentucky is the best way to bond with your special someone, and no, we don’t just mean your vehicle. We can’t think of a better way to spend Valentine’s Day, seeing as you get to spend time with two of your loves -- your vehicle and your sweetheart.
- There is nothing more thoughtful than a personalized playlist. You and your loved one can rock out this playlist on your next drive.
- Your vehicle’s headlights and windshield wipers are your first line of defense against the elements and should not be forgotten. You can bring your special someone’s vehicle to our facility for a lights and windshield wipers inspection, so your sweetheart can cruise around in complete visibility.
- A monogrammed keychain is another small but thoughtful gift for your loved one.
- Last but not least, preventative maintenance performed by the technicians at Tony’s Brake & Alignment is an excellent gift that keeps on giving, as it preserves the safety, longevity, and reliability of your vehicle.
Schedule an appointment today for preventative maintenance. Tony's Brake & Alignment is located at 4800 Poplar Level Road, Louisville, KY, 40213. We look forward to seeing you soon.