Auto Service & Auto Repair
What makes a great auto repair shop? At Tony’s Brake & Alignment in Louisville, KY, we believe a great auto repair shop includes the following key ingredients:
- A terrific team of auto mechanics and service advisors who put the best interests of our customers first.
- Offers preventive maintenance, auto repairs, and fleet service for personal and fleet vehicles to save customers money in the long run.
- Dedicated to offering the best possible customer service experience.
- Has a solid reputation in the auto repair industry for honesty, solving problems, transparency, integrity, and master-level skills.
- A strong desire to uplift and support our community of customers, vendors, and neighbors by making the world a better place, one auto repair at a time.
What makes Tony’s Brake & Alignment a unique auto repair shop in Louisville is our philosophy.
“Auto repair is really quite simple. You don’t have to sell customers anything. Just solve their problems, be honest, and you’ll have all the work you can handle.”
That’s a philosophy that’s served our customers here in Louisville and nearby communities for three generations. It’s what our auto mechanics do every day.
What types of vehicles come in for auto repair at Tony’s Brake & Alignment in Louisville?
- We service and maintain many types of cars, SUVs, and vans. The majority of these vehicles are built in the USA, but we see a growing number of Asian and European vehicles.
- We love maintaining and repairing classic cars. We have a digital board in our waiting area that displays some of the unique and classic cars we work on.
- Our auto mechanics work on a lot of trucks. Some are light-diesel trucks, but most of the pickup trucks we service and repair are gas-powered engines.
- Tony’s Brake & Alignment also does a fair amount of fleet work. Our auto mechanics repair a wide array of fleets that belong to corporations, landscaping companies, and service vehicles.
- Our team repairs semi-trucks, RV’s, trailers, fire trucks, medium-duty trucks, and camper vans.
Since 1963, our family has served generations of car and truck owners with top-notch auto repair and preventive maintenance service. We are proud of our track record for five-star reviews from our customers. Here is a rave review from one of our long-time customers:
“I have been using Tony's for about 15 years and I have never worried about trusting their advice on any of our trucks or cars. All of the employees are very professional and polite. Great company, keep up the good job.”
-- Action Machinery
When you need high-quality auto repairs for your car, truck, classic automobile, or fleet vehicle, we invite you to schedule an appointment at Tony’s Brake & Alignment in Louisville. Our auto repair shop is located at 4800 Poplar Level Road, Louisville, KY 40213, and our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you soon!