Vehicle Fluid Flush
Just like humans, automobiles need clean fluids to keep functioning at their best. When you need a professional flush for one of your car’s components, turn to the expert auto repair and fleet service specialists at Tony’s Brake & Alignment in Louisville that has some of the best auto mechanics in the business.
Tony’s Brake & Alignment in Louisville knows that cars have many systems that require fluids for lubrication or cooling purposes. We also know that those fluids need to be flushed out periodically in order for them to continue doing their job. It’s not just oil that needs to be changed, either. Here’s a list of the other fluids that need periodic flushes to keep you rolling along:
- Transmission flush: removes debris from the transmission.
- Radiator flush: old radiator fluid loses its ability to protect your radiator.
- Coolant flush and fill: basic maintenance that will keep your vehicle heating and cooling when you need it most.
- Brake system flush: brake fluid breaks down over time leading to contamination and inability to properly lube and that means poor braking performance.
- Differential fluid flush: when differential fluid starts to breakdown, it can lead to excessive wear, breakdown, or failure.
- Power steering flush: power steering fluid lubricates the power steering system and when it’s old, it picks up debris and loses its ability to properly lubricate.
We invite you to bring your personal vehicle or an entire fleet to the professionals at Tony’s Brake & Alignment in Louisville for the personalized auto repair service and customer care you deserve. We are here when you need us! For fastest service, schedule your needed flush appointment online today. Tony’s Brake & Alignment is located at 4800 Poplar Level Road, Louisville, KY, 40213 where you can find us working Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.